Welcome and thank you for choosing us to provide your dental care.
Your first visit to Smile Institute of Family Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed team of dental professionals and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our team page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
What Makes Smile Institute of Family Dentistry Different
- We work in a friendly atmosphere that allows you to feel at home and relaxed.
- Ergo-Soothe massage chairs
- Noise canceling headphones with your choice to:
- Listen to any station on Pandora
- Watch anything on Netflix
- Our patients have said that Dr. Mims has a calm relaxing voice
- Sedation - For patients with dental phobias, and those concerned with pain, we have a variety of sedation dentistry methods to choose from.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Adult Health Questionnaire - Coming Soon
- Child Health Questionnaire - Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children's Dentistry
- Nutritional Counseling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Emergency Services
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
And, if you are comfortable in our office, please suggest us to a friend. A referral from you is one of the nicest compliments we could receive.